Oma’s Top-Ten Easter Books Children love
Top-ten easter books for children. Classics I read already to my children and grandchildren. Easter is on it’s way and what is more obvious than getting the children in the mood with these beautiful top-ten easter books picked by Oma.
Spring has arrived and with the arrival of the new season, so too comes our long-eared, cotton-tailed friend: The Easter Bunny. With so many eggs to blow out, color, and hide, it is indeed a busy time for Mr. Rabbit. Plus, there’s a whole house to decorate—both inside and out. As you (oops, I mean the Easter Bunny) prepares for the big day, why not join him in his many adventures. My Top-Ten Easter books are best for snuggling up with little ones in anticipation of spring’s favorite holiday.
Top-Ten Easter Books that will get the children and you in the right mood
The classic Velveteen Rabbit and the more contemporary Easter Is Cancelled, each is touching and memorable in its own right. Plus, with stories about The Legend of The Easter Egg and Peter Rabbit’s Easter Egg Hunt, I’m sure your children or grandchildren will be as delighted as mine were.
There are timeless lessons to be learned and special moments to share. Just click the links below and you’ll be directed to where these beautifully illustrated Easter books are available online. The-ten Easter books truly make great gifts.
Do you have a favorite Easter book that is not on Oma’s Top-ten Easter books list? Let me know, so I can add it to the collection. Until then, I wish you all a happy and blessed Easter Sunday with your families.
1. Peter Rabbit Easter Egg Hunt by Beatrix Potter
2. The Easter Egg by Jan Brett
3. The Velveteen Rabbit by Margery Williams Bianco
4. The Legend of the Easter Egg by Lori Walburg
5. Simon And The Easter Miracle by Mary Joslin
6. Little Rabbit’s Loose Tooth by Lucy Bate
7. The Story Of The Easter Bunny by Katherine Tegen
8. Little White Rabbit by Kevin Henkes
9. Bunny’s Easter Egg by Anne Mortimer
10. Easter is Cancelled by Sally Huss