Sour Cream Dip – Konfetti Dip
Sour Cream Dip – Confetti Dip is known in Germany as Konfetti Dip. It is a hit at parties.
Ingredients for Sour Cream Dip:
- 60 g (2 oz) of diced red pepper
- 60 g (2 oz) of diced yellow pepper
- 60 g (2 oz) of diced orange pepper
- 200 g (7 oz) of diced cucumber
- 1 ½–2 tablespoons of diced shallots
- 150 g (3.5 oz) of farmers cheese OR cottage cheese
- 250 g (7 oz) of sour cream
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of paprika
- 1 tablespoon of cut chives
Mix the sour cream, farmer’s cheese or cottage cheese, paprika, and salt with your handheld mixer. Chop peppers, cucumber, and shallots with a knife or use an electric food shopper. I prefer cutting them by hand. Keep some of the diced vegetables on the side for decorating the top of your dip. Mix the rest of the diced vegetables in the sour cream mixture using a baking spatula.
Empty your finished dip in a nice serving bowl. Finally cut the chives and add them to the diced vegetables you set aside. Spread them on top of your dip. Serve your Dip with chips, bread or pretzels and enjoy! To try the Vegetable Dip click here, the Stuffed Olives click here, and the Grilled Asparagus click here.